RSVP to attend - only 25 spots available!
Melissa Khodai-Burkheimer will present her latest research on the new Facebook Brand page format. Learn how to make create an effective user experience for your brand page on the network where Mom, Dad, teenage cousin and even Grandma are hanging out. Attendees can expect to learn:
- How to get users engaged and better yet, why we want them to engage.
- Why keeping current events and updates on Facebook timeline are critical to its success.
- Learn to assess the current design of your Facebook Timeline from a users perspective.
- How to drive your target audience to your Facebook Page in and outside of Facebook.
- Visual stimulation is more than just being pretty. Adding emotions such as humor, recognition to your Facebook Page visual design
Lunch will be provided. Please RSVP so we can make sure we have enough food ordered.
Sneak peek: June meeting will be announced at this meeting!